At restaurant Al Cardellino, you can enjoy the courses of our traditional cuisine typical of Garda and Verona.
Each taste will amaze you, because every course has been studied and prepared with passion selecting carefully natural ingredients that are typical our our area.
Come and try the several specialties of our menu.
Our strictly homemade pasta follows ancient family and local recipes. We produce:
- Gnocchi di patate;
- “Brutti” made with integral flour.
You can also taste our delicious and fragrant bread-sticks.
Meat is the other main ingredient of our menu. You can choose various dishes that enhance the unmistakable flavor.
Our customers appreciate especially:
- Stand with cold meat in plain sight;
- the tartare and the ribeye steak of Barbina;
- Tagliata of“Monte Baldo” cheese.
Inside the restaurant you can see the fridge where ribeye steak of Barbina are hanged for 30 and 60 days to get even more softness and a really unique flavor.
The other special ingredients
In our courses we match further high quality local ingredients with the pasta and meat:
- cheese Monte Veronese that you can see in fridge display cabinet;
- black truffle;
- fried snails;
The wide selection of wines
“A meal without wine is like a day without sun.” (Anthelme Brillat-Savarin)
To match the courses you have chosen, you can choose a wine from our wide wine cellar, showing 500 labels. If you want, the staff will be very glad to suggest you the perfect match.
Homemade desserts and ice creams
If you wish, you can finish by choosing our homemade desserts and ice creams.
You can taste:
- Almond crisp dessert with gianduia cream and red fruits;
- “Torta delle rose” cake with pistachio cream and biscuit with gianduia cream, caramelized oranges and pearls with Grand Marnier.